|Col. Mukhtar Garba (Rtd.)
Director of Security
The Office of the Director Security of Northwest University is to safeguard lives and properties of the members of the University's community. As a very important organ in the overall business of ensuring the achievement of the aims and objectives of establishing the university, the Directorate is specifically tasked with the following responsibilities.
- Manage university's security personnel, including other security outfit which provides security services to the university
- developing programme aimed at preventing acts of terrorism, theft and pilferage
- ensuring adequate protection is given to members of the university community in the event of criminal attack within the university
- providing security coverage at all on-campus events
- providing general superitendence on protection and control of access to the prohibited and restricted areas of the university